Saturday, June 16, 2007

graduation party

so finals week is over and i am anxiously awaiting the posting of the rest of my grades. i hope i do well this term, so i can bring my gpa up for grad school. so far it's looking good, but i'll be worried until i see them all posted. anyway, today is my younger brother's graduation party. i can't believe he graduated from high school on tuesday! it seems like i just had my graduation party. but i guess i have another graduation to look forward to. only one year left until i'm done at drexel. the past three years have just flown by.

but anyway, this week is my summer break so i'll be home until thursday. it will be nice to hang out with my family. my aunt and uncle and cousin from hawaii are visiting so we will be doing some fun stuff to keep them entertained.